Save Money, Be Comfortable, Live Better
It’s more important than ever to protect your home, budget, and family. Let R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning help you. With our Home Energy and Safety Assessment, we give your house a complete “physical,” then prescribe the steps to make your home more efficient, safe and healthy. Does your home have:
- Excessive dust, or dirt lines at carpet edges?
- Dry or humid air?
- Lingering odors?
- Hot or cold rooms?
- High utility or repair bills?
A Home Energy and Safety Assessment from R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning Home Energy provides you with the facts about what is causing these problems, and identifies permanent solutions to make your indoor living environment cleaner, safer, and more comfortable, with the lowest possible utility bills. Here’s how our three-stage total home energy assessment process works:
- Test and Identify – Our highly trained and certified staff performs objective testing and assessments of your entire home and identifies areas where safety, health, energy efficiency and comfort can be improved
- Educate – You receive objective, unbiased results and recommendations in a thorough report that we review with you in person
- Prioritize – We propose solutions, and outline benefits and costs to solve your home’s problems
We offer a choice of two levels of assessment to meet your needs:
A basic assessment providing useful health, safety and home efficiency tests including:
- Blower door / Air leakage evaluation
- Infrared thermal imaging diagnostics
- Gas leak check
- Equipment safety inspection
- Air flow diagnosis
- Insulation inspection
- Personalized improvement plan
- Upgrade discounts
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
A comprehensive assessment that includes everything in the Standard Assessment, plus an array of even more useful health, safety and efficiency tests including:
- Equipment performance and safety testing
- Heat load calculation
For more information, or to schedule a Home Energy and Safety Assessment, call R.A. Heating and Air Conditioning today! To learn more, click on the below videos.