When you need furnace repair in Madison WI, Janesville WI or in Evansville WI count on the company that’s been keeping southern Wisconsin comfortable since 1980: R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning. We provide prompt, dependable repairs and service for furnaces of all makes and models.
Call the Qualified technicians at R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning at 608-256-6089 or 882-6221 for Madison, Janesville and Southern WI area furnace repair. We have furnace repair technicians on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
What’s Wrong with Your Furnace?
At R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on our ability to detect and solve any furnace problem! Here are some of the most common furnace repair issues that we see.
- Furnace refuses to start up– Before you call us, check your thermostat to make sure it’s set correctly. If the thermostat is calling, for heat and the furnace won’t run, the issue may be caused by:
- – A dead battery in the thermostat
- – A plugged air filter
- – A blocked outlet vent
- Furnace isn’t keeping your home as warm as it should– Check the thermostat first. If nothing is wrong there, the issue may be:
- – A clogged filter that needs to be changed
- – Unbalanced airflow through your home
- – Leaky ductwork
- Furnace is making noise– An unfamiliar or unusually loud noise is always a cause for concern. Do any of these sound familiar?
- – Loud racket when the furnace turns on. A clamorous bang when your furnace starts up can mean several things—a defective inducer motor, or delayed ignition. In some cases, loud startup noise can indicate that your furnace has a cracked heat exchanger. This is a serious carbon monoxide danger, so call R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning ASAP if this is happening.
- – Rumbling while the furnace is running. Rumbling can be a sign that oil is dripping and burning. If you hear rumbling from your furnace, call R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning immediately to avoid a carbon monoxide hazard.
- – Creaking, screeching, or buzzing from the furnace. A loose part inside the furnace can be causing these types of noises.
We Can Repair All Makes & Models of Furnaces
The highly trained technicians at R.A Heating & Air Conditioning have the knowledge and experience to repair whatever kind of furnace you have in our southern central Madison WI area market.
- Gas furnace repair
- Electric furnace repair
- Oil furnace repair
- Propane furnace repair
If you have a furnace problem, call a professional HVAC company for service and repair. Gas, oil, and propane are flammable and can be dangerous when handled incorrectly.
Furnaces and Carbon Monoxide Safety
When properly cleaned and maintained, most furnaces will produce only a negligible amount of carbon monoxide. However, if your furnace is dirty and functioning poorly, it can produce a deadly amount of carbon monoxide. We recommend that you install a carbon monoxide detector and alarm in your home, and make sure everyone in your home is familiar with these important carbon monoxide safety measures.
If you ever have questions or concerns about carbon monoxide in your home, please call R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning at 608-882-6221.
Furnace Repair in Madison WI, Janesville WI, Evansville WI & all Southern points in and around.
When you need furnace repair in your Wisconsin home, count on R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning. When you choose R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning, we promise that:
- Your tech will ask you the right questions to make sure that we provide what you want and need
- We will offer Carrier products and are a Carrier Authorized Factory Dealer, the quality leader in home heating and cooling
- Each employee is thoroughly trained to see your job through from start to finish
- Every unit we sell and install will perform up to industry standards and expectations
- We will provide prompt, professional, and complete service to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency
Call R.A. Heating & Air Conditioning now at 608-256-6089 or 882-6221 for furnace repair in Madison WI and surrounding areas. We provide free installation or replacement of equipment estimates.