If you own or operate a business, you know how important it is for your heating and cooling system to operate smoothly. The breakdown of a commercial HVAC system can greatly impact employee performance and affect your profits. One way to prevent problems with your HVAC system is to schedule maintenance with a technician. Routine maintenance helps prevent unexpected interruptions in service and can help you address a problem in the early stages. RA Heating & Air Conditioning understands the needs of commercial HVAC system users, which is why we offer a special maintenance plan for our commercial customers.
Commercial Care Program
When you take part in our commercial care program, you get a dedicated maintenance schedule for your business. One of our technicians will visit your business and check your commercial heating & cooling system to insure that there are no problems. Some of the other perks include a 10% discount off all of our regularly priced services, 24-hour service for emergency situations, and no charges for diagnostic visits. Under this care plan, you will get a discount on parts if there is a mechanical failure. The best part of this plan is knowing that your system is always monitored and working at peak performance.
Regular Commercial Customers
You don’t need to be a member of our commercial care program to take advantage of our superior commercial HVAC services. We provide all of our customers with upfront pricing that includes parts and all labor and service costs. There are no hidden costs that surprise you at the end of our visit. We strive to offer fair and honest service to all of our commercial clients. We service the Janesville, WI, Madison, WI, and Evansville, WI areas, so call us today if you’d like to schedule an appointment for commercial service.
Benefits of the Commercial Care program:
- Receive a 10% discount off our regular prices.
- Get preferred 24 hour service with no overtime charges during the contract period.
- No diagnostic charges.
- Receive a discount on all repairs in the event of a mechanical failure.
- Necessary 15 point annual preventive maintenance inspection for your system at reduced rates.
- Custom pricing is given based on quantity and size of equipment.
- Heating and/or cooling unit components are finely-tuned to deliver peak performance.
- Safety & efficiency will be monitored regularly.